Army of lovers forever
Лингволаборатория Амальгама перевод текста песни Lit de Parade группы Army Of Lovers.
On May 4, 1970, Guard units infamously opened fire onto a crowd of both Vietnam War protestors and simple bystanders on the campus of Kent State University , killing four and wounding nine others, an event known as the Kent State shootings.  The President's Commission on Campus Unrest concluded that the Guard's actions were "unnecessary, unwarranted, and inexcusable." 
The Buckeye Division participated in the Pacific theater of the war, serving in the Northern Solomons and Luzon (Philippines) campaigns. Entering combat in June 1943, they fought at New Georgia and Bougainville (in November 1943) alongside the 3rd Marine Division and others. March 1944 saw a ferocious attack by Japanese forces against the division at Bougainville, one which the stretched and weakened division fought off. January 1945 saw the division go ashore in Luzon as part of the XIV Corps , and by February it had liberated Manila.
The Buckeye Division produced seven Medal of Honor recipients during World War II. MG Beightler led the Buckeye Division throughout the course of the war, the only one of 32 National Guard division commanders to accomplish this.
The 37th Infantry Division was reformed in the OH ARNG in 1945–46. During this time period the Air Force also broke off from the Army to become a separate service branch. Within the Ohio Guard this was reflected in the creation of the Ohio Air National Guard.
The demobilization from World War II had barely taken place when once again the Ohio National Guard was mobilized for the Korean War. As part of the mobilization of National Guard divisions across the country, in 1952 the Buckeye Division activated to serve as a training division at then- Camp Polk , Louisiana. While no major Ohio Guard units were deployed to Korea during hostilities, almost every soldier in the 37th Infantry Division was as an individual replacement.
Лингволаборатория Амальгама перевод текста песни Forever Young группы Alphaville.
Grand Army Plaza is the gateway to Central Park. Of the four corners of Central Park, it's the only one that is officially part of the Park's 843-acre landscape. It is actually two plazas. 59th Street bisects it into two semicircles, a split design inspired by Paris' famed Place de la Concorde.
The southern half, opposite the Plaza Hotel, is home to the Pulitzer Fountain. Sculptor Karl Bitter designed the fountain in the Italian Renaissance tradition. The fountain is crowned with a graceful bronze figure of Pomona, goddess of abundance. On the fountain's plaza, as well as on the northern plaza, are flowerbeds designed and maintained by the Central Park Conservancy.
The plaza was finished in 1916. It takes its name from the Grand Army of the Potomac, which was the Union Army in the American Civil War. The bronze statue depicts Union General William Tecumseh Sherman by American artist Augustus Saint Gaudens. When the Civil War ended, Sherman moved to New York City and rode his horse and carriage through Central Park daily.
In September 2015 Central Park Conservancy completed a major restoration of the northern half of Grand Army Plaza.
The Ohio Army National Guard is a part of the Ohio National Guard and the Army National Guard of the United States Army It is also a component of the organized.
Grand Army Plaza is the gateway to Central Park Of the four corners of Central Park its the only one that is officially part of the Parks 843acre landscape.